Black & Blue Tech Labz
Website Design and Development WordPress Virtual Assistance Search Engine Optimization
We are a small team consists of young Information Technologists lead by an IT professional with more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry and academe.
Information Technology graduates trained and led by an IT Engineer and Computer Programmer certified by Philippine National IT Standards, IT Professional Examination Council, and Department of Information and Communications Technology.
A full-service website design and development team specializing in WordPress and Divi.
- RWe have become a team in website design and development from the instructor-student relationship in academe.
- RCurrently maintained 200+ WordPress Websites.
- RCurrently provides white-label services to 10+ agencies in USA, UK, Belgium, and Philippines.
- Graphics Design
- UI / UX
- On-page SEO
- Website Security
Content Writer/Junior SEO Specialist
Negrosanon Young Leaders Institute
AGAPE Charity Events
Misamis Occidental Jobs
Bakyas Community Development Center
Jonair Air Conditioning, LLC
Coach Boost Gio
Philippine Goldfish Directory
A La Carte Services
WordPress + Divi Website Development
Business Website, Online Shop (WooCommerce), Events, Directories, Membership, etc.
WordPress + Divi VA
Content Management, WooCommerce Product Upload, Directory Listing, WP Data Entry, SEO Support, etc.
WordPress + Divi Technical Support
Website Maintenance, Website Migration, Uptime Monitoring, Website Backups, Website Security, Bug Fixing, etc.
SMTP, CPanel, Domain, SSL, Web Hosting, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your time zone and working hours?
What country are you from?
We are a small web development team from the Philippines.
What payment method do you accept?
We accept payment through PayPal, Payoneer, and Wise (formerly TransferWise).
When do I pay?
For most projects, we don’t ask for upfront payment. Initial payment of 30% payment will be requested after the homepage is done, and then the remaining 70% payment should be settled before deployment.
Why Outsource Your Divi and WordPress Projects?
Outsourcing your website projects to us allows you to better focus on managing the projects while we do the design and development. This will give you the freedom to build a higher profit margin by having more time to find and build relationships with new clients.
You will not need to fear your agency’s inability to keep up when it will grow fast. We will be your partner in developing your client’s website while you take the credits. We will showcase your client’s brand and professional image by creating professional and functional custom websites.
We work with Divi daily, we know the solutions, and it is our core competency.
Enhance client satisfaction by hiring the trusted Divi specialists now! Grow your agency with our Divi white label website design and development services. Cast that stress and workloads away, let’s be partners!